Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stylerist Inspiritationist


So like, I was thinking the other day, like, what the heck am I supposed to put on my blog like TOTS! I've had it for like a day and I only have on liker! I should tots be smashing famous already! So I was like ok gurl calm down, drink some yellow, you'll be mellow. It works for me like, tots everytime. Mellow yellow works ya'll! IKR!? ANyway, here are some of my tots smashing stylerist inspiritationist.


1. Teletubbies ya'll! They are like the Justin Beavers of my life people! These are my gurls ya'll!



2. Meat loaf, this big boy screams style from his mullet to his muffin top!



3. Jeffery, this boy brings tears to ma eyes every-time I see him. He is tots not all face....he has soul, and thats what I love about him.

4. Mr. T is so tots beut to me. I just want to run Justin's rear over his bald head.


No comments:

Post a Comment